So I got so behind on our posts because I got behind about Beijing and then got exhausted about blogging about Beijing, so here, I am doing a photo dump so I can catch up and post on-time and all about what we are currently doing, instead of what we did weeks ago... So enjoy! To sum up the pictures a lot of our city exploration has been wandering through different supermarkets and finding awesome things, and then wandering the city after trying to find our way home. It usually leads to some adventures! (Most of these photos are from Walmart or this plaza area that I think is the middle of the town)


This hamburger had Caesar dressing on it... and "bacon" (it is just not the same here). Yes, we went to McDonald's again. You can't judge us unless you've lived it. 

This is literally the fanciest tissue box cover I have ever seen.

Yes, those are the coolest gloves in the world.  Don't worry I bought a pair and will wear them FOREVER.

Okay SUPER IMPORTANT! (that's why this pic is bigger) If you see these in your local Wal Mart buy me a pair NO MATTER THE COST I WILL PAY YOU BACK. They are leggings with AMAZING designs and thick fleece inside. They are what I believe we will all wear in Heaven. Bonus love and points to anyone who gets these for me. Seriously, I will love you more than anyone besides Chad and Batman. That includes my future children. I can't explain how sad I am that I was too big for these (of course I tried them on - I'm trying to be okay with the fact that I don't fit in an XL in China)... and yes you will see this plea on Instagram and Facebook.

This is what we will eat in Heaven. It is the softest fluffiest cinnamon swirl bread. It is amazing. Chad and I would eat a whole loaf in one sitting if we didn't control ourselves.

Obviously I had to get an equally awesome hat to match my gloves and then I had to make Chad buy a hat so I wouldn't feel so bad about it.
We have learned 2 things here in China. 1. Chinese people are suckers for  free gifts with purchase. 2. We are too. So far we have gotten a free popcorn bowl, a free tupperware, a free yogurt bowl and a reusable bag. 

I wanted to buy Chad this entire outfit. 
In case you can't see the logo on the menu this is Pizza Hut. Which is a fancy EXPENSIVE restaurant here. A small plate of spaghetti, a personal pizza (which they say feeds 2-3 people HA!) and 2 drinks were 132 RMB. To understand how much that is, when we get food from street vendors we feel like we got wayyy too much food if we spend more than 12 RMB
The "Serves 2-3 people" pizza
Here I am trying to show you how small it is

The spaghetti portion was much more reasonable - we shared one plate of it.


Downtown (maybe) of Weifang... it's kinda also a mall... but look how cool and bright it is. Oh and have we mentioned the sun sets at like 6pm? So this is at like 7:00 at night. 

Same place,just taken by "I adjust the settings" Chad. Everyone kept looking to see what we were taking a picture of and thought we were so weird for taking a picture of the lights.

This is a smoothie shop. We decided everything about this image is awesome

We really liked the juxtaposition of traffic and classic Chinese architecture. 


We really like how lit up the city always is at night. It's pretty cool and fun!


This guy just wanted a hug I could tell so I gave him one. I swear Chad did too, but I can't find the picture. 
No idea what this says... but doesn't he look sooo angry?

This giant rubber ducky was just chilling in the local square. NBD

So this is pretty random. But here's our office after we cleaned it. We threw out a ton of junk, cleared off Chad's desk, put sheets over the chairs and swept and mopped. After that Chad declared it to be his new favorite room in the house.

This entire meal (including all the Pepsi- which lasted for multiple meals) cost about 15RMB. That's about $2.50

If you're keeping track I told you we would end up at Dico's again. Chad got this awesome monkey guy with his meal - not his kids meal. His oversize adult meal. They have a combo that replaces french fries with fish nuggets for a few RMB more. And it apparently comes with a toy. So like a super adult meal. He's soo cool right? (The monkey, not Chad)

That's right! You can get a pretty decent donut in China. And yummy fruit tea, and a pineapple danish. This was might have been our dinner one night. Expensive, but delicious. We deserved it.