(writer's note: I didn't have Chad/ my editor read this since he's bogged down with law school applications so if there are some bad grammar issues or horrible comma splices just know that I'm tired and trying my best)

A while ago I created a bit of a mental travel bucket list. I not only put places I would really LOVE to go, but kinda also mentally ordered them as most likely to least likely. Now here I am getting ready to travel to my NUMBER THREE destination. 

We haven't ironed out all the details (hehe..) but our plan so far for our SE Asia adventures is this:

Super dumb LONG journey to Hong Kong via train. We were a bit slow in booking our tickets. Sales open 21 days before the departure date and we were silly enough to wait till the 20th day so we will spend 10 hours on a soft sleeper bed, 10 hours in a train station the middle of no where China then 23 hours on a hard seat. Yay, but then we roll into Hong Kong on the 18th of January so that's pretty cool.

We are in Hong Kong until the 22nd and we fly into Bangkok. We are going to meet up with our friend Brent there and are super excited for that! From there we are planning on visiting the following places:

Phuket, Thailand
Ko Phi Phi, Thailand (google it and tell me you're not jealous. I dare you)
Krabi, Thailand
Penang, Maylasia
Kuala Lumpur, Maylasisa
Phnom Pehn,Cambodia
Siem Reap, Cambodia

If that's too much just look at the map and follow the alphabet, you can't see "B" because it's also "J" but you can follow our route here:



It's going to be whirlwind, but we are super excited and I CANNOT WAIT to escape the cold, dark, sad existence that is living in Weifang China. (Did I mention that we were told that everyone gets really over China/ homesick around month 5 and we are now in month 5? BLAH! It's pretty obvious we are both getting pretty annoyed with the country)

Odds are we won't be blogging because I don't think we are taking our laptop, but keep watching our Instagram and Facebook accounts (we won't be in China so we can use it on the mobile now!) for pictures and stories. Hope you're enjoying your cold existence while we are off in paradise :)